PLR for Bloggers:Questions and AnswersWritten by Nicole Dean | 0 Comments | Print This Post
We all have limited hours in the day, so how can we get more done in less time? PLR is one of my absolute favorite shortcuts for any online business owner. Unfortunately it sometimes gets a bad rap and is oftentimes confusing to bloggers.
Awhile back I asked my readers to send in their biggest questions about using PLR in their businesses. I answered them all in this 18 page report.
You can customize the report so you’ll earn money when you spread this around and people who read it purchase the products recommended inside.
Read and enjoy this report here.
To Rebrand the report, see instructions below.
There are two opportunities to profit with this report.
Just follow these instructions .
1. Open this .exe rebrander file. Your security settings may ask you to confirm that you DO want to run this .exe file before you can open it. It’s an “all in one” rebrander, so it’s much easier than the old style ones.
2. Click on each program that you’d like and enter your affiliate ID. Neither is required, but that’s how you earn money.
- your_Clickbank_ID – This is your username for Clickbank.
- EasyPLRID – This is your ID for the EasyPLR.com affiliate program. Learn more here.
3. Next, click the “Rebrand” button.
4. A pop-up will ask where you want to save the new file. Save it somewhere you can find it.
5. Please open and check the branded pdf to make sure everything branded correctly. Just open that pdf and mouse-over the links inside. Also, click on one or two of the links inside to ensure everything is working as it should be.
6. Now the fun starts! Spread that report all over the internet for maximum exposure and profits!
Most Recent posts by Nicole Dean
- Does your Information Marketing Business Feel Lifeless?
- How Do I Recruit Affiliates?
- How to Cash in on the Weight Loss Industry: Start a Blog
- Brandable Report: Experts Talk About Outsourcing
- Brandable Report: Experts Talk About Managing Passwords
This is a Money-Making Item
You are welcome to publish this item on your website or blog. You may send it in your ezine (double optin only) or to your customers or affiliates.